When you run into a QB error, particularly QuickBooks Error Code 3371 “QuickBooks couldn’t load license data. This type of error occurs due to damage or missing the company file. Error 3371 Status Code 11118 can be fixed by given methods. In this blog, we have discussed how to fix QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Status code 11118 and provided easy and quick solutions.
If you re-setup your desktop for the first time, you may experience QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. This error is most common as well as most irritated or annoyed for users.
Reason Behind QuickBooks Error 3371
The user can easily determine it in a manner that Intuit create it mandatory to have license data stored on your hard drive. But if the file, information, or license data get corrupted and damaged file. You can confrontation this error code.
This can also happen while the procedure of duplicating the information on the drive c to another new hard drive. In this condition, you have to eliminate your entitlement file. Further, you require to insert again license data to get this issue resolved.
Missing MSXML component: This is an important offered by Microsoft. It is required by QuickBooks Desktop to work on your computer.
Damaged File Qbregistration.dat: This type of installation file consist of license data. Intuit search for this particular file, each and every time it is effective. However when this gets missed; you may experience this issue.
Tired to open the file without saving it.
Requirements for Step of Resolution:
- At first, ensure that you install the new update of Windows on your system.
- After that, Test there may be an interrupt Windows operating system when you have received the text again.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118
- Firstly, press windows key + R together on your keyboard.
- Then, you will see an open window. Insert here the copied path that is C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- After that, you will reach window explorer at the given address
- Now you have to delete this ecml file. Do a right tap and choose an option of Delete. Then close the window.
- After completing this step, Run QuickBooks, Register the item again.
Possibly, you will be able to fix this error. Moreover, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support technician to learn more.
The error still exists. When your window is expired, or updates are not installed. Follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, tap on a window icon, Start button
- After that, choose All Programs> Window update
- Then, tap on check for updates
- After that accomplish reinstall, update QuickBooks Desktop again.
- Firstly, install the Update of latest windows.
- After that, choose all programs > Window Update choice.
- Then, Accomplish all the updates ready to install QuickBooks application.
- If you want to fix this problem then you have to follow the mentioned steps below:
- At first, redeveloped damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file and fix the license & fixing issues of registration.
- After that, resolve MSXML, MS.Net Framework, & C++ pitfalls by using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Then, tap on the reinstall by completing installation carefully.
Hopefully, all the steps we mentioned above help you to fix this error. If you still have some query or issues regarding this then you can make a call on tollfree 1-844-291-4361 QuickBooks Error Support Number for QuickBooks Error Support.