QuickBooks error H202, H303, H101 is the most common QuickBooks company error which mostly happens when you are trying to access company files. Which are located on another computer and you would be getting this error. How to fix QuickBooks Error H202.
QuickBooks Error Code H202
You are trying to work with a company file that is placed on another computer and this replica of QuickBooks cannot reach the server on that computer. It appears when QuickBooks software on your computer unable to communicate with the server.
QuickBooks Error Codes H202, H303, H101
You are attempting to work with company files that are located on another computer and that computer demand extra installation and setup.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error H202
- QuickBooks Error Codes H202, H303, H101 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error H202 when running the same program.
- QuickBooks Error H202 is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
Why QuickBooks Error H202 occurs
Company Desktop is trying to make a connection to company files but unable to communicate with the server. There are several issues which can be the reason behind the occurrence of this error:
- Incorrect hosting configuration setting.
- When QB Firewall setting blocking to access company files or it’s blocking incoming and outgoing communication.
- Damaged or incorrect.ND files configuration that allow QB to access company files in a network.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager unable to find IP address of host computer or using different IP address.
When the setting of DNS is incorrect.
- QuickBooks services like QuickBooksDBXX/QBCF are not started.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H202, H303, H101
- Use QuickBooks File Doctor
- Verify hosting and services
- Open network ports QuickBooks to communicate Configure the Firewall
- Add your server to the Windows host file
- Create a new folder for your company file and share it by allowing access to share company files
- At the hosting computer, create a new folder, share it, and set windows to get entry to permissions to share company files.
- Copy the .qbw file to the new folder.
- Open your company files in multi-user mode.
Are You Still Experiencing QuickBooks Error Code H202 Issues. Call QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number to fix QuickBooks Pro Error H202 By Experts
Emma Evans is an Intuit Certified QB ProAdvisor and an experienced CPA who had been working in this industry for past 8 years. She has a total working experience of 10 years of being a certified accounting professional.