QuickBooks Error C=343 means that file name is not executable when you try to open QuickBooks Desktop software. It can prevent you to access the file of your company, which means that your QuickBooks is not responding. If you update your QB software on the regular basis, then you can prevent this error code. You can experience several problems when this error code appears on your Windows screen. Your computer can freeze anytime and it can exist permanently on your system. You can pursue the steps mentioned on our blog to resolve this issue. Simultaneously, we will share the main reasons and the symptoms of this technical issue.
Main Causes of QuickBooks Error C=343
There are several reasons which are responsible for the arrival of this error code on your operating system such as
- Unregistered, Damaged, and Missing MsXML Services.dll files on your operating system. It stands for Windows Dynamic Link Library file which comprises data, resources, and program code. This is why it is necessary for program and web browser extensions. You cannot run QuickBooks Desktop when this file becomes damaged and deleted and result in the visibility of this error code.
- Outdated version of QuickBooks Software can also prevent you to access the QB desktop smoothly and can also create this technical error on your PC. It can generate several hindrances in your profession.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error C=343
- Frequent pop-up of this error code
- Unable to access the QuickBooks Desktop Software
- QB software is not responding
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error C=343
- Press Window Key and R
- Open Run Windows
- Click on start and then navigate to Run in the case of Microsoft Windows Vista and type “Regsvr32MSXML3.dll” on it
- Hit on start and then navigate to Run in the case of Microsoft Windows XP and type “Regsvr32MSXML4.dll” on it
- Click OK and attempt to open QuickBooks
- In case of the issue arises on the system, you can download and install Microsoft Core XML.
You can also dial our toll-free 1-888-909-0535 QuickBooks Support Phone Number without any delay. Our experts will also offer customer services with a customer services.
Emma Evans is an Intuit Certified QB ProAdvisor and an experienced CPA who had been working in this industry for past 8 years. She has a total working experience of 10 years of being a certified accounting professional.