QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs on your operating system with an error message “QuickBooks could not load license data. This may be caused by a missing or damaged file” due to system restore or moving any operating system files. This error can also appear on your PC due to improper installation and damaged to QuickBooks software. It can prevent you to use the QB efficiently as you cannot access open your company files properly. Therefore, it has become necessary for the users of QuickBooks to resolve this issue immediately with the professional help. Moreover, you can take the help of the steps to fix this error. Simultaneously, we will discuss the main causes and the symptoms of this error.
Main Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371
There are several reasons which are responsible for the arrival of this error code on your PC such as
- Damaged QBregistration.dat: An installation of QB files comprises QuickBooks license information, which is necessary to redeem and validated. It can prevent you to open QuickBooks Desktop due to damage to the file as it can result in the arrival of this error.
- Destructive MSXML File: It is a component of Microsoft which is particularly needed by QB desktop to run. If this file becomes damaged, then it can create error 3371 on your system.
- Outdated Windows System: When your Windows System becomes damaged or outdated, then it generates several technical issues.
- Antivirus Internet Security and Firewall: Excessive internet security by Antivirus and firewall can also create this error code.
- Improper Internet Connection: Sometimes, the internet connection is not stable which can also become the fountainhead of this error.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
- Continuous pop-up of QuickBooks Error code on your system
- Unable to access QB desktop software
- Damage to any files and document
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
- Press Window Key and R together to open the Windows
- Enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Find Window Explorer and delete ecml file
- Close the window
- Run QB and register the product
- Click on Start button
- Select All Programs option then Window update
- Hit on Check for updates
- Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
You can also contact us by dialing our toll-free 1-888-909-0535 QuickBooks Support Phone Number without any second thought and our experts will offer you a complete resolution.
Edwin Jackson is heading our QuickBooks Technical Assistance Team that comprises of a bunch of highly-skilled & experienced QuickBooks Support services that takes onto every project with a lot of enthusiasm & zeal. He has experience of more than 4 years of dealing with various accounting management tools & software for clients from all across the globe.